08 January 2009

Random walks in the night

I miss them. I miss all that has to do with them. J (how many J's are there anyways?). Talk. Walk. Tea. Cookies. The sunrise. We've got a lot to do when I get back, a lot.

Now all I have is random thoughts in the night, and random talks. But the talks are online, and there is no part of it that is walking together, drinking tea together, eating cookies together.

July. Walks. Mornings before sleep. Damn, I miss it. I miss my room. I miss the roses outside my window.


Now I'm sitting here again. With homework, undone homework. And a cinnamon roll I won't eat, it's raisins in it, I discovered it too late. But today was a good day. It was worth not doing any homework. Since I'm not sleepy yet, I consider not sleeping at all. Was a while since I got no sleep, sometime last year, before the christmas holidays. So I guess it's about time. I can be a zombie in school tomorrow, we're only doing reviews anyways.




Apparently someone thought it was worth taking picture of me in front of the computer and of my bum?

No comments:

Post a Comment