05 January 2009

Snow, single, sleep

Finished the Act 1-poster at around 6 in the morning, only 4 more to go now. Didn't turn out too bad, I'm acctually kinda satisfied with myself :)

Only 4 more to go now! Uh... Yeah... And I'm more than halfway done with the Art History Portfolio! Should finish it up by the end of the week... Got physics and math to do as well. But I won't do any homework now, I'm too tired. Sleep, and maybe food before sleep.

And I'm single. I think I need it, get some air under my wings and stuff. It feels good.

It's snowing. It's been snowing more or less all day, but when I walked home from school an hour or so ago it was not much at all. Looked out the window now and woah, it's quite a bit of snow falling down from the sky. Yup, gonna put in more pictures. Be happy :D

No idea how much you can see on the picture, but it's snowing. And this post is kinda weird and has no real substance to it. But who needs substance? Not all the time atleast :)

Food. Sleep.

2 comments:

  1. gah, i actually hate snow in england.
    there is never enough of it.
    but i'd like to be in canada, there seems to be lots there!

    i'd win if we had a snowball fight tho :P

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, same with snow in Sweden (atleast southern Sweden...) never enough of it, only thing that comes out of it is slippery roads and what not. Total chaos in the traffic, yay!

    How 'bout we have a snoball fight against each other? Sweden VS England, in Canada :O

    ReplyDelete