14 January 2009

10 minutes

I think I broke my personal record today, in how fast I can go from being asleep until I'm in school. 10 minutes. And that includes a walk that in normal weather takes around 5 minutes. Now it was -25. Made it to school just when the first bell went off at 8.55, so I still had 5 minutes to catch my breath. Thanks J for calling me to make sure I was awake, I owe you one. Or two. Or many.

The final in English B30 didn't go nearly as good as I wanted it to, and it ended up with me more or less writing the last part in panic when it was 10 minutes left. But I guess I can blame it on being foreign, but I dont want to. Also got some old assignments back, and got to know the mark on my Hamlet-assignment: 85%. My over-all mark in English B30 is 83%. Still an A, but far away from the 92% I had by midterm. Guess D'll be happy now, 'cause he probably got way higher than I did, on both the Hamlet assignment and the finals. Guess I owe him that.

Tomorrow awaits nothing, since the final in Physics 30 is a departemental and is written the 26th instead. So I'll just go there, maybe sleep a little, maybe study a little, maybe just what we usually do during physics (read comics, comment on ads in the paper, poke each other and drink tea).

Almost forgot, some smart-ass stupid bitch got the not so brilliant idea to set of the fire alarm in the afternoon. Great. Send all the students out in the snow, it's only -22...

Now, I'll try to do math. Exam coming up on thursday. Not overly excited, so to say.

1 comment: