13 January 2009

Random pictures

Because I have nothing better to do, and I already slept a couple of hours tonight, I'm gonna upload som random pictures, my pictures, I should add. (maybe I should make myself a tag of some kind to put on them..?)

Anyways. Comments are welcome. As usual.

'Cause I still don't know who gave me the candycane.

'Cause sometimes I'm goodlooking.

'Cause I like the night.

'Cause I like the moon and the trees.

'Cause it's beautiful.

'Cause I wear them each day.

'Cause red lights are boring but still kinda fun.

'Cause she's beautiful.

'Cause they are beautiful.

'Cause I always seem to end up there with my hostmom.

'Cause walks are good.

'Cause my eyes can be pretty, too.

'Cause we've got them at home as well.

'Cause I like my ear.

2 comments:

  1. okok
    so my favourite ones are:

    'Cause sometimes I'm goodlooking. (but it's not really sometimes, it's all the time)

    'Cause red lights are boring but still kinda fun. (cause long exposure kicks ass)

    'Cause walks are good. (i just love the way the snow has settled)

    'Cause my eyes can be pretty, too. (because your eyes are just. Stunning.)

    'Cause I like my ear. (cause piercings are awesome)

    =]

    ReplyDelete