10 January 2009

Finally finished

Finished the Art History Portfolio today, ended up at 33 pages (11 artists, 3 pages/artist). Since it should've been handed in before the holidays that's quite a relief. Now there's only the Hamlet-thing to finish, got another 2 hours of work on it I guess. But that's what the weekend's for :)

Can't really belive how fast this week went by. Wake up, going to school, going home, falling asleep, talking with people/hanging out with people, do homework when everybody else is asleep, sleep 1-2 hours, school...

Kind of proud over myself about today, didn't fall asleep when I got home, instead we shoveled the driveway (my hostmom got a pleasant suprise when she got home), and then I walked down to Gateway Mall and got myself a pair of runners. Watch out, I'm gonna get fit!

Todays big thanks goes to B, for getting me, K and J out of math class "They are gonna be in the student lounge with me and D, we're gonna play magic, it takes a lot of thinking and math! And Miss A isn't here today to help them study for the finals either!" I fucking love that girl ^_^

Now I'm just sitting around doing nothing, waiting for someone to get online. Maybe I should do some reading instead, I mean, might as well do something while waiting, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment