27 January 2009

I've been sleeping

... and it's soon 5 AM. I've gone from not going to bed/sleeping a few hours in the morning to going to sleep at 7 PM-ish and acctually sleep, and be up in time. Can't say if it's good or bad, but oh well. I'm still kinda sleepy, even though I had like 8 hours of sleep. On the other hand I've goot DAD's cookies. And homework.

Wrote my physics departemental yesterday, it was too easy. Funnies part though was all the paperwork we had to go through before we could write it. Sign your name here, write that number there, read this... Then we come to the paper with the "rules", apparently you had to be able to prove your identity (we are 4 students in the class, and 200 at the school, our principal knows all of us), and prove that you've been a permanent resident of Saskatchewan for 6 months. I've been here for 5 months and some days. So I wasn't really allowed to write it. But the principal told me to do so anyways. Yay for breaking rules! :D

Other school-related stuff, apparently my drafting-teacher wants me and J (one of them) to go to Skills Canada (I got a 96% in it, so I guess I'm good at it) together, we work really good together even though we only talk and do no work, the work does itself kinda I guess :S Anways, that makes me happy, yet another thing I'll be able to add to my list of merites ^_^

For those of you that are not familiar with Drafting, you usually use a program called AutoCAD. Me and J was slightly bored one time, and wanted to do something else than the assignment we were supposed to do, so we came up with this :)

Had a slight breakdown yesterday, and I feel a little bad for J (the other one) who had to take it, but he did good and got me in a better mood, and I appreciate that he took the time to do so. Don't think he's reading this, but one can never know.

Math. Biology. Cookies.

2 comments: