23 January 2009

*insert title here*

It's been a little while since I last wrote, atleast some day or so. And I won't write much today either. 'cause I'm tired and starting to feel sick. Great.

Overslept this morning, and was in a kind of bitchy mood all day, but that's what you get for just walking away from me. (but if I'm the one walking away that's just normal) Was a winter festival at the school tonight, with sleigh ride and free hot chocolate. Kind of cozy I guess, but cold. But inside the school it was warm and, uh, less cozy?

And now we're back to him saying he'll be online tonight, but he isn't, and he hasn't answered my texts either. Bitch. Can he ever do something he says he'll do?

Should take a shower, but I just wanna sleep. I'll do that in the morning. Lets just hope I'm not sleeping in again.

I want you to hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment