05 January 2009

Munchkin Hamlet and cute penguins

I'm sitting here, in my cozy bed, trying to do homework. It's due tomorrow.

First off, there's the Art History Portfolio. I've got all the sources written down, and all the information, but I still need to write another 10 pages about artists and their art. It's around 14 hours 'til I have to hand that in.

Then there's the Hamlet assignment. We had a couple of different assignments to choose from, and I ended up choosing between writing a 10 pages essay and doing a poster illustration for each act. I chose the illustration. So now I'm turning Hamlet into Munchkin. Though not really exactly a game, but rather going Munchkin-style on the illustrations and humor. 4 cards for each act, 5 acts, it makes 20 cards. And I need to do the "headlines" for each poster as well. I'm done with the sketches for act 1 and 2, so there's 12 more to go, and then I need to do it big scale on the papers I'm supposed to hand in. This is due in 11 hours.















Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, now a level 2 monster!

You could ask me why I'm writing about doing homework instead of doing it, but I doubt you'd get a good answer. I'm lazy. And there's a very cute penguin demanding to have my attention. I bought it yesterday for like $3, it was sitting alone on the shelf in Walmart crying because noone had bought it for christmas and now had to be on sale. For some reason penguins are a symbol for christmas in Canada, it seems. Might have to bring that back with me to Sweden, since penguins, atleast the plushies, are the cutest thing ever (except for my catfish, that is).

Went for sunday-coffé today as well, to Turks this time. I liked the place, they had a mini-teapot for me! And they played Neil Young and Bryan Adams. So I fell in love with the place. It wasn't many people there either, and it was way more comfortable than Tim Hortons. Oh, and they had Star Wars going on the TV. But it was Episode 2, so it was not as good as it could've been. It's funny how we say "going for a coffé" when we drink tea respectively hot chocolate. Guess English havn't got the perfect word "fika" as we have in Swedish.

There's a risk of an update later on tonight, live with it. Not that a lot of people are reading this anyways. I know two for sure, that's about it. And they are even really bad at commenting. (comments makes me happy, I like being happy)

I'm a slut, how do you want me, on my knees or from behind?
MORE COMBICHRIST FOR THE PEOPLE!

2 comments:

  1. Am i one of the two?
    I hope so :P

    and okok, here's your comment
    just to make you happy =]
    and yeah
    i <3 that penguin

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you're one of the two :)

    I like my penguin <3

    ReplyDelete