06 January 2009

I'm too lazy (tired?) to come up with a title

Sleepy. Again. Still, I slept 5 hours after school yesterday, and then I went to bed around 2 am, with the alarm set for 7 am. Not that it woke me up, it never does. Guess I need a third alarm clock. But yeah, I'm sleepy. What's up with school making me sleepy? Or is it maybe eating that does it?

But I can't sleep now, sent a text with a possible plan and I need to get an answer. Else it would be a lil... awkward... (that's a funny word btw, wkw is an interesting combination) Should I go for a walk, need to pull some money out and I really wouldn't mind some coke or come cookies (preferably chocolate). It's not that cold out, and it's still some daylight left. Should I make a run for it? And I could use the walk... It's only -18 out anyways. But it's snowing. But snow can be kinda cozy to walk around in.

Sweden lost the icehockey match against Canada yesterday, J was nice enough to text me about it. And when I came to school today after sleeping in my principal asked me if I were still recovering from the defeat. I don't care about icehockey, or any sport at all more or less, but it's kinda annoying when people are telling you about it because you're of the nationality in question. What would've happened if Sweden won?

I want popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment