10 January 2009

Dreams a'la weird

I just woke up after less than an hour of sleep, and I couldn't keep my eyes open when I acctually fell asleep. Probably had the weirdest dream I've ever had, mostly because it was... drugged? Not saying I'm on drugs, but in the dream I were. There was something about flying around in the city in something that started out as a car with no driver, then that turned into a sleepingbag, with my stuffed animals in it, and also some old socks. My killer whale flew out of the sleeping bag for some reason, and my penguin tried pretty damn hard but I stopped it. It's me and a classmate who are flying around like this, in a sleepingbag each. We almost runs into a bus or semitruck of some kind, then we fly into some sewers. From the sewers we go into a spiral, faster faster faster, and then we're spit out on a messy basement floor.

From the basement floor we're suddenly sitting in some beds by a huge open window, and yet another classmate is there. The beds are pushed together for some reason. Then it's all of a sudden a party of some kind, and people, including me, are getting pretty damn high. I start fighting with a guy and his girlfriend (the guy is my classmate, as well), and I decide to leave. I'm trying to find my stuff. For some reason I brought my laptop and my SLR. I find my bag and the camera, but the laptop that were in the bag is gone. I tell the first mentioned classmate I intend to leave, and she gets all sad and tells me I shouldn't. What time it is, is changing between 1.37 and 7.09 in the morning. I make up my mind to call a cab and just go home and fall asleep and fall asleep and forget about everything. For some reason they've also told me all night to text a certain guy and tell him to come over, which I've refused to do, 'cause he was working that night. Then I wake up.

That's my dream for you. Now I just feel dizzy and lightheaded and what not. And yes, I'm sober. What's funny is that before I fell asleep I kinda felt like this as well. For some reason, I'm also a little too warm. Am I getting sick or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment