08 January 2009

2 more to go

Every time I get home from school I feel sleepy. Doesn't matter how much I've been sleeping the night before, I'm always sleepy. Almost falling asleep here now. Has it something to do with the walk home from school? With being out in the cold and then all of a sudden being in a warm house? I really want to go out for a little walk, but I doubt I can do it. I want to sleep. I want to go for a walk. Can I do both? If I wait too long it's gonna be dark out, not too fond of walking around in the dark in this town. Or am I just overly scared because of what people have told me?

One thing is good though, the final exam in physics is not next week! That means I don't need to focus on that now, which is a huge relief. Got the Hamlet-stuff and the art-stuff, only two more artists to go! And finals in math in on thursday next week. Maybe I'll be able to breathe a little? Without panicing?

Sleep now, half an hour or so, then go down to the mall, find a pair of runners (gonna try to start doing some workout) and maybe a new bag. But I should try to fix the old one first. It broke pretty badly today. And it's been messing with me for a year.

Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment