03 January 2009

First post this year

So, it's 2009. I'll graduate this year, it's less than 6 months left and I can't realise it. But then again, I never realise things until I'm acctually there doing it. If even then.

New years was good, B came over and we fooled around with my camera. Played some Magic as well, and did some talking. Then after having taken alot of photos of my butt B fell asleep in a bed and I decided maybe I should head to my room and fall asleep as well...

Yesterday was good, too. Went to Tim Hortons, ran into a classmate, had a good time, had my green tea. The evening was spent watching movies, or well, only one because the other wasn't working in the PS2 (never rent movies, download them instead!) Decided on having sunday nights as our going-for-coffe-night, even though we drink tea and hot chocolate and not coffe :)

Today... I was sleeping. Woke up around 3 pm, recieved a phone call from some place saying they had a parcel for me, so I got dressed and went over there. Picked up the parcel, and it was the tee I ordered on behalf of Y, now I just need to send it to her. One good thing done today, and it's still 5 hours left!

Plans for tonight: Try to get the blue dye in my hair to be somewhat more even and do homework.

I want sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment