29 January 2009

Oils!

More than two years since last time, and once I got at it I realised how much I've missed it. It felt soooo good, so damn good, I can't belive I haven't done it in so long. And no, I'm not talking about sex. I've got blue paint on my hands, black-ish paint on my shirt, but I'm happy... That's what a little bit of painting can do for me, what oils can do for me.


I didn't have any fabric to paint on, so I took a rougher paper and stretched it with duckt-tape. There's still a bit of work to be done to it, the moon isn't completely round where it's supposed to be (it's got like a corner to the left), and the colours aren't that great on it either. And I'll add some outlines of some naked trees to the lower left corner. Critisism is, as always, welcome.

Today was a good day, even though I was one minute late this morning. While at the mall, just outside the art suppliements store, J all of a sudden jumped out of nowhere and almost gave me a heart attack, then he asked me out for dinner. Yay! The part of the evening spent at home I painted, and talked with M about painting and where her design binder might be, and with D about wings and feathers. Condores are pretty impressive :)

Other notes: I can now do 8 real push-ups in a row! :D

Oils <3

No comments:

Post a Comment