04 February 2009

Winterborn and something that pulled my trigger

There's a guy at my school, who's kinda picked at. He's a nice enough guy, and I can't see that he's done anything wrong. In him, I see myself. Not myself as I am now, but myself 3-4 years ago. I hated school, not because of the studying, but because of the classmates. It's no fun to hear how they are gonna kill you. It's no fun having no one who's standing up for you, when they all know exactly what's going on. People ignore, people are afraid to take a stand, and I promised myself that I'd never be one of them. Never one of them who just watch, who do nothing. I want to help him, I want to stand beside him and tell them to fuck off, I want to shove my boots up their asses and out their mouths. And I told him this. And he said the most beautiful thing anyone can say, ever, he said "Thank you, a lot." And I know he meant it.


I'm fit for fight fuckheads, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment