03 February 2009

Grad-meeting and people that piss me off

So, just came back from the second grad-meeting we've had this far, and the biggest discussion was whether or not the after grad-party was gonna be wet or dry. There are a couple of advantages of having a dry one, such as it's waaaay easier to get donations for it, and a place to have it, yada yada yada. But then, there's these girls, both with the same name, L&L we can call them. I get along with one of them, but the other one I can't really stand. Anyways, their opinion of grad seems to be lets-get-smashed-and-not-remember-a-thing. Not that I mind a party, but hey, it's grad, I'd like to remember grad, I'd like to remember walking across the stage and get my grades and all of it. Me and a lot of other guys (and girls) eventually was bored by the discussion and left, leaving the parents and L&L to have the fight. Seriously, if you can't stay sober for one night, you've got problems.

That was the grad-meeting. Think we're gonna have one on thursday as well, in 3rd period, aka: NO BIOLOGY! :D Not that biology is very hard, and it's kinda fun, but it's still biology.

On the subject of biology, there're some girls in my biology class I just can't stand. I'm gonna generalise A LOT now, but this is the way it is. Overweight, dressing inaccordingly to their shape of body, always chewing gum, giggling, not listening to anything the teacher says, coming in late (how are you late to THIRD period?), and what not. I'm sorry, you're all a bunch of idiots, and I couldn't care less wasn't it for the fact I have to spend 1 of 5 classes each day listening to you giving me a headache. Really, it's disguisting when you can see the belly hanging over the lining of your pants, when there's that crack between all your XL-shirts and your pants...

Number 3 on the agenda; the guy who all of a sudden hates me for who I'm dating, and just the fact that I'm dating. He was a friend of mine, and then I started to date D, he all of a sudden called me a whore. When I had an open relationship with V at the time, and they both knew. Anyways, he got over himself, atleast he acted as if he did, and we were still friends. Then, I broke up with D. Which this guy didn't want me to do "Don't break up with him, it's gonna shatter our group, it's only 6 months 'til you leave. Break up with him when you leave and don't date when you are back in Sweden". Seriously? Going for HALF A FUCKING YEAR with someone I don't want to go with? That's insane. So I told him I'd try not to date for a while, try. He was happy enough with that. Until he found out I was going with J. Then I'm a whore, again, who doesn't listen to his opinions, who's addicted to sex and he doesn't want to hang out with that kinda people. But oh sure, he can hang out with people who do drugs, who steal, who get so drunk they need to be taken to the hospital, who skip class more or less all the time. He can hang out with them. But not me, because I'm dating someone. If that's the basis on which he's gonna decide who's his friend, I don't wanna be his friend, I don't wanna have anything to do with him.

Long boring post, yay!

On the other hand, B is a sweetheart :) <3

Math? Read that handout we got in english this morning? Start researching that thing for Wildlife Management? Work out? I feel fat >.<

2 comments:

  1. I think

    you should put on your steel capped boots.

    and kick some people in the shins untill they start making sense.

    =]

    ReplyDelete