13 February 2009

Magic

Thursday night equals Magic. From now on I've got the feeling that it also equals going to J's house and continue playing and having a good time when Tramps closes. Tonight was good, even though there was quite a bit of tickeling involved (kinda funny acctually, even though I might've bitten too hard...). I'd be happy for more nights like this, talking, playing, cooking, just a good time :)

The rest of the day was ok I guess. Woke up in time, were in school on time (!), and didn't forget anything. We went out to that elementary school out of town, had our Wildlife Management presentations done, and went snowshoeing. Back to school again, more or less doing nothing in Design, except for taking pictures of things. Then I got 5 flowers, since it's Valentines Day on saturday. Should've studied for the math test, but I was too lazy... But, apparently, someone up there (or down there for that sake) loves me. We had 5 minutes before the test to write a cheat-sheet, so I just had to put down the forumlas and then look at them while doing the test. It feels as if it went pretty good, but time'll tell. Then ride home and cuddeling :)

Tomorrow is today, it's friday the 13th. The plan is to have the girls over here for a sleep over, should be fun :) But I probably should clean a tiny bit, but oh well. I'm off to bed now I think, tired as f**k, been a long day, but a fun day.

I wish you a happy friday the 13th, atleast mine got a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment