17 February 2009

Annoyance

So, been some days since last time. Been some strange days since last time.

I've figured out why I prefer hanging out with boys instead of girls. I've had an acctual date for Valentine's Day. I've figured out that lemon tea and vodka acctually goes pretty good together.

And I'm getting more and more annoyed by the fact that more or less all the guys I ever start talking with or hang out with seems to have a crush on me. I feel as if I'm using them, just by hanging out with them, doing stuff together. Why am I not an ugly person no-one cares about? :(

Today was good, but I'm tired now. That's what you get for staying up all night and then just get a couple of hours of sleep to recover. So off to sleep in a few, I've checked the door a couple of times, it's locked, and all the lights are out except for in my bed room.

And once again, WHY DO ALL GUYS HAVE NAMES THAT STARTS WITH A J?! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment