09 February 2009

Hello, I'm a freak.

Atleast that's what I feel like right now. A fat stupid freak. Great for the self esteem, isn't it?

It's 3 AM, and the last 3 hours I could've been sleeping, studying, doing something. But no. Nothing. I'm starting to feel tired, and I know I should've done this and that this weekend. Math, I'm behind, again. Screw that, not important. Biology, I need to do those biological drawings for today. Wildlife Management, there's the fashion show which is to be presented today, but I know my lines, more or less, and I've charged the battery for my camera. English, I should've read the hand-out, but I can do that later, I already know what to write about.

For some reason it helps, to write all of these things down, to sort my thoughts out. It makes me relax, breathe, realise it's not that much to do after all. But yeah, those biological drawings, I need to draw them. And measure them. I can do the measuring in english class tomorrow...? And in Wildlife Management, when I'm just sitting down looking at what the other groups do.

And I'm mad at V. MY TURTLE IS NOT FLYING! IT'S SWIMMING IN THE SEA NOT THE SKY! Get that into your brain >.< Still won't change my status on MSN to online, gonna be offline, and you can sit there and wonder. If you get the idea to check my blog that's good for you, I don't care.

I miss J. And I just realised all the guys have names starting with J. Maybe I should figure out some other way than their initial... Uh, atleast I've got something to think about when I do nothing.

Work out, lose weight, lose that goddamn fat.

3 comments:

  1. Exercise is overrated.
    And, my name doesn't start with J.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Come back to Sweden and hug me?
    And we can workout together :)

    Anyway, I'm riding a pony for the moment so I do get some exercise.

    Love and hugs,
    Akasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digi: I know, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't do it. And I like your name.

    Akasha: I'll hug you lots when I come back, and then we should do work out together, just go for walks or something. Ponies are cute, I wouldn't mind trying to get some good shots of one in action (with camera that is).

    I miss both of you. Even though I haven't met Digi yet. But I will eventually :)

    ReplyDelete