26 February 2009

Poor Y

Today I learned that Y is not a vowel. Someone could've told me during the 8 years I've been learning english.

And I'm getting sick I think.

And a bit homesick, as well.

Technology hated me today, my Mp3-player decided to go dead on me even when plugged into a computer. I needed the essay on it. But no. So the teacher explained to me that I need to go through a certain site to come to the right Gaggle.net, 'cause if I google it I get the wrong one, even if it looks exactly the same. So now I can use my digital locker without getting the message that my username does not exist. Ran home during lunch to upload it, then back to school to print it. Felt I needed to prove to my teacher that I had written the essay, that I wasn't making it all up with all these problems.

Did I mention that my dad's in the hospital?

But I think I did good on the biology exam.

Jag saknar dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment