08 February 2009

Betta fish

Went to Tramps yesterday to play a booster draft tournament in Magic, I didn't win, but I ended up pretty good for having played for not even 4 months, and the first card I got was the Blood Tyrant. So I'm happy :)

It got even better when it turned out that one of the guys there, who we headed home to after the tournament, has betta fish, and he's going into breeding them. I had my camera with me (as always) so I ended up taking a couple of pictures of the fishes, something I've been longing to ever since I got my camera. He even offered me to bring some frys back to Sweden with me when I'm leaving, and it's really nice fishes, so now I'm gonna see what is required to do to get a licence for importing fish. I mean, it can always be handy to have one :)

Anyways, here are some photos:








I can add that I haven't edited the photos at all, and that both the light and the water quality wasn't the best for taking photos, and there were water stains on the glass as well as reflections from the window. And taking photos of fish is not an easy thing to do, ever. Still turned out pretty good I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment