06 February 2009

Today.

Before classes this morning, my principal came up to me in the hallway. He said thanks, for making a comment on facebook, that he appreciated it, that the guy in question appreciated it, that his parents appreciated it. The comment took me a minute to write, and it's something natural for me, and should be for anybody to write. But no one else did. No one. And that pisses me off.

The comment in question? A photo comment on a photo of him.

Erin: ya seriously to afaid what ppl say is true **laughs** ur not kewl u should delete the picture all together jeeze

My response?

To Erin: There's no need being mean, you're not putting yourself in a good position by doing so, and it's only gonna strike back at you one way or another. (that's also the reason I'm not gonna say anything else about it even if I happen to be very able to)

And yes, I'm putting her name here. She can have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment