17 February 2009

Tuesday

I wake up, and go back to sleep. Repeat that procedure a couple of times. Then I don't do anything, at all. Except for walking to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. Now I'm in the living room, using my house coat as a blanket. The blinds are covering the windows, I'm isolating myself. On the TV there's a commercial for Tylenol, but the sound is muted so I can't hear it. Why do I have the TV on if it's on mute, and I'm not even watching it? Maybe to keep me company, I'm alone at home for a couple of days now.

What I should do is homework, what I have been doing is everything except homework. And now I'm about to panic about it. This couch is getting more and more on my nerves. I can't move my arms the way I want to move them, since the back piece is blocking for the elbows. Panic, over a couch. Great. Homework. Do it. Listen to VNV Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment