28 February 2009

"I forgot my wallet!"

Tonight I had a great night. Really great. Went to the movies, where it turned out J forgot his wallet at my house, so I was the "man" and payed for it. Taken was a great movie by the way. See it! Then we went back to my house. Grabbed the wallet. And went to Pizza Hut. I love the place. Haven't been there for years, but one has to love it. Then home again for a while, and now he's gone.

Left am I, and my stomach hates me since I today ate around twice as much as I usally do. But it was worth it today. For some reason my mood's been on top all day, it's strange but I like it. And it doesn't even feel as if I'm gonna crash, not yet. I'm happy, as in happy. It feels damn good.

Now I'm gonna cuddle down in my bed with my laptop, maybe fall asleep, maybe contine on my Magic-doodeling. Even J, who hates Magic, thinks it's cool. (I'm slowly working on getting him to like Magic, really, it's not any geekier than WH40K)

So I bid you all a good night, whoever is reading this. And for most people it's probably morning now anyways. But still. Good night :)

1 comment:

  1. Oi, it isn't spring yet. You're not allowed to be happy. =P *is personally, currently, rather tired and stressed out since it's MIDNIGHT and she's barely opened her physics book today!*

    ....yeah. I should not be messing around on the net, I should be studying. See you around. <3

    ReplyDelete