01 February 2009

Breathing

I woke up this morning. At 8. Thinking that I had to get out of bed and go to school. Until I realised it's saturday, and I can go back to sleep again. So I did.

Went to Tim's with my hostmom, then went for a walk when she had to go back to work at 3 again. I went with the intention of taking pictures, which I didn't. I just walked, lost in my music. I do that a lot, but not enough. Paint more. Walk more. Read more.

On the other hand, I took some photos during the evening. It's all nice out right now, only -3! So I sat there, on the ground, on the driveway, on the stairs leading to our front door. Breathing. Listening. Probably looked like someone locked out, but who cares? I wish I could go for longer walks in the night, but I'm afraid to. This isn't home. This city is different, more dangerous. I miss that about Lund, the feeling of being safe in the night. So I just stayed by the house.


I also realised I need a tripod for my camera. It can't be that expensive, can it? Have to get that next month or so I guess, not this one atleast.

Now, sleep? Read? Do nothing?

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment