22 February 2009

Frustrations

Realised I haven't really posted anything of general interest or anything that makes sense at all the last couple of days. Atleast so it seems, seeing that no-one really seem to care. Maybe I should blame myself, since some of the last posts have been kind of antisocial. Right now, more than ever, am I in an antisocial mood. Frustrated with more or less everything.

Frustrated with the fact I'm losing the Swedish language more and more.
Frustrated with the fact I have to do everything in English.
Frustrated with the fact that people tell me they think I know a lot of languages when I really only know two of them fluently, and two not that good at all. That makes four, not a lot.
Frustrated with the cold and dry weather.
Frustrated with the fact the one person I've been able to talk with IRL lately about thoughts and acctually have a discussion with fell in love with me.
Frustrated with the fact my last drawing was really really bad.
Frustrated with my body, my hair, my looks.
Frustrated with my inability to do my homework/schoolwork, I could have an 90%+ average if I studied.
Frustrated with myself for being mean and wanting to be mean.
Frustrated with how easily I spend money on things I really don't need.
Frustrated with the photos I take, they are not that good at all.
Frustrated with the fact I have not yet completed the painting I started soon 2 weeks ago.
Frustrated with myself for not pulling myself together to go for that goddamn walk, it's only 8 pm! It's not exactly dangerous out at this time, not even in this town!
Frustrated with the fact I don't know if I'm homesick or not.

The list goes on and on and on. I logged off MSN, turned off my cellphone, and threw it somewhere in my closet. Not turning it on again until I have to. Not logging in on MSN for a while. I don't need people around me, I don't want people around me.

Not that this post made sense either, or that anyone cares. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment