11 December 2008

Trig and squares

Sitting up late, again. But then, I didn't wake up until 13-ish (unless you count the 5 minuts I was awake, realising I had a migraine and called in sick to school). For once I'm acctually doing what I'm supposed to, aka, homework! That I should've had this homework done for today is another question. I'll just hand it in tomorrow when I'm there :)

Sometimes homework makes me happy, 'cause I feel I'm doing something good, and learing from it. It makes me happy when I realise I acctually know how to do this, how to change the basic formulas into the forumla I want. So I'm in a happy mood, math is fun! :D

Realised some day ago this blog this far has sounded pretty depressed, and that gives the image of me being pretty depressed. That's not the case, I'm just using this blog to let out all my depressing feelings and stuff. I'm happy, too. Maybe I should listen more to Assemblage 23? That, if something, makes me happy! The concert this summer was greatgreatgreat, even though some stupid motherfucking bitch stole my boots the night before >.< (they came back, luckily, a couple of days later, my friends camp had really nice neighbours who remembered me missing them and when they found a pair of boots which matched with the description they just took them to the camp for me. That kinda things makes me want to have faith in humanity)

Assemblage 23 @ Arvikafestivalen 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment