06 December 2008

5 months ago

You stole more than a chair. It was a good night. I miss the night.

But last night was good, too. Even though it started out with a slight mental breakdown on my behalf. I hate when the panic comes, when I can't breath, when all my body is shaking. For what reason? I don't know. But you made it good, and I'm sorry I was mean. You do mean alot to me, and I need you to be there for me now, to hold me, to make the pain go away temporarily.

And I ate both breakfast and lunch today, and dinner. Must be first time in months or so? Atleast something is going the right way. Now I just have to convince all parts of my head that it's the way it's supposed to be. Only problem is my mind is very stubborn, and now it has to fight itself.

I'm tired, I wanna sleep. Do I dare to?

No comments:

Post a Comment