02 December 2008

Stupidity of mankind

It's night, again, and I've already been sleeping, again. From the noise of the wind outside, some weathergod is trying to tear the world apart. As if my world has a huge need of getting even more ripped to pieces.

Stepsister at hospital for not eating, I can handle that.
Cousin at mental hospital, why I do not know, I can handle that.
Christmas stress, I can handle that.
I lose you, I hope I can handle that.
But when everything happens at once? I need a new processor, this one is overheated, it just broke. I'm turning into a weak, sobbing creature. I hate it. I hate to look at myself and see what I have become.

Math exam coming up later today, and I should study a little. But I just wanna sleep. I want the wind to sing me the lullaby, to tell me it doesn't matter, to tell me it can heal again, to tell me he'll steal my chair again.

Inacceptance. Intolerance. I hate those words. I can stand stupid people, I truly can, as long as they fucking accept me for who I am. I can't stand smart or intelligent people, I truly can't, as long as they won't accept me for who I am.

We had quite an argument in english class yesteday morning. The subject was human morals. Me and D share a lot of opinions, and we both love discussing. But what kind of discussion is it, when the other sides argument is screaming "YOU'RE DISGUISTING!" or "Don't even go there!". Is that arguments which supports their opinion? Or is it just weakness? They have no opinion, so they say what they belive is right. We ask them why they have that opinion, they can't answer. We ask them if there's a clear line between wrong and right, and they go against what they said before. I think it was only me and D in that whole class, who acctually had an opinion and was able to argue for it, to bring forth valid arguments. And that makes me sad. How are they gonna survive if they can't stand up for their opinions? If they have no opinions? They'll never make it. The guy who's into politics, was one of them who was so lost in what we talked about. Who asked if we could go back to the discussion about the book (Lord of the Flies) instead. He didn't realise what the book was about. Will he ever be a good politican? No. Will he ever be a good leader? No. I know I'll be a good one, considering some qualities. I also know I'll be a horrible one, considering some other qualities. So I'll just keep to speaking my mind, and if I make one person think for itself, then I've made a change to the world. But it's a dark future, from what I can see here. Inacceptance. Intolerance. The only good thing I can even think about is that no-one involved God in it. If anyone would've done that, I have no idea what would've happened. Me and D would most likely kill that person mentally. It's gonna be fun tomorrow, if we continue the discussion.

Would you save your own life, instead of the lives of 100'000 random babies? Would you consider Hitler being a good leader? Would you eat the flesh of your dead friend, if that's the only way you will survive?

I can accept and tolerate a lot of persons, if they accept and tolerate me. I can accept and tolerate a lof of persons opinions, if they accept and tolerate mine. I can accept and tolerate a lot of persons religions, if they accept and tolerate my lack of one.

2 comments:

  1. well, i know if anyone is strong enough to deal with all that stuff, it's definetly you.

    =]

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope I can deal with it, but sometimes I just don't know... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete