04 December 2008

Kiwi!

Today was better, not good, but not that bad either. Making progress with the painting, but J still looks like a troll. Green hair and blueish skin, along with very defined muscles. Thing is, he looks better in the painting than irl >.< (he's goodlooking, he's got a nice body, he just needs to show it)


Trying to be healthier, as in not eating cookies, as in eating fruit instead. Considering I don't really like fruit, at all, and never have, it's gonna be interesting. I like, or love, kiwi though. So that's what I'm gonna go for. But ofcourse, went out to the kitchen to get my kiwis, and had to snatch a short-bread cookie. Damn hostmom, making all of these good cookies... But still, I'm eating a kiwi! Well, two acctually! Point being: I'm eating, and it's not chocolate!

Kiwi!

Apart from eating kiwi, I have written christmascards. Go me! Also, I've tried to find a box the right size for the gifts for back home... Didn't really manage to find one... Oh well, I've got until the 8th to send them :)

Now... Maybe homework awaits. Maybe just a book... Want to finisht that serie I've been reading since 8th grade (in 12th now...). Yes I've had a couple of breaks in reading it.

To-buy list:

  • Batteries for camera
  • International post-stamps
  • Christmasgifts for the people here
  • Wintercoat...

No comments:

Post a Comment