14 December 2008

The ice-cube is melting...

... and it's not a good thing. I panic when it gets too warm, I get agressive and I can't breathe, all I want is to hurt myself and be left alone. Freezing isn't good either, but I prefer shaking because I'm cold to shaking because I'm collapsing.

Anyways. Weekend. D was supposed to pick me up around 8 this morning, ofcourse I'm asleep. When I wake up around 9, I realise what I've missed. After a quick chat at MSN we decide he'll come back into town to pick me up, again. We do some shopping and are on our marry way out to his place. Where I fall asleep, again. This time he's supposed to wake me up in 30 minutes, I wake up a couple of hours later. Atleast he got his homework done? I should've done mine, too, but someone didn't wake me up. A bit annoying, since now I have to do it tonight or tomorrow.

Saw the Willy Wonka play tonight, since his sister is in it. Really really good play, I must say. Now I know where all the acting and singing talent I didn't got is instead ^_^

Other things to add is that I can't breathe when it's around -30 C, since something decided to hate me and give me asthma. And it's gonna be colder... I just wonder how I'll be able to get to school, when I can barely walk 50 meters, at most, to the car? In worst case I'll just have to phone in and say "I'm sorry, but I can't make it to school today, my asthma makes me unable to breathe in this cold." Wouldn't that sound funny?

Now I wanna sleep, again. But should I? It feels as if I'm doing nothing but sleeping... But if I stay awake it's not as if I'll do anything I'm supposed to either. So I might as well sleep and try to wake up tomorrow morning and do stuff then? Stupid Art History Portfolio, stupid Hamlet assignment... And I still need more hair spray, I need to fill up on minutes on my cell, and I need to get the last christmas gifts. I think I'm starting to hate christmas, all the stress and all the icky christmas carols. Not to talk about the oh so friendly spirit everybody seems to have, giving away this and that to that and this. Charity, why always around christmas? Everything is around christmas! Can't the different organisations take one season each instead...? Can't people give around all the year, and not just around christmas? Do they need a false reason to give? Or do they still belive in Santa and are afraid they won't get anything unless they do something?

I'm out of here, for now. R logged on, I wanna talk with him. And I just realised Santa is very easily misspelled as satan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment