17 December 2008

*insert title here*

Seriously, sometimes I hate myself. I fall asleep, though i know I shouldn't, because there's too little time. Then I wake up, 2 hours after the alarm went off, with my cell in my bed and not on the other end of the room. Throughout the years I've developed a remarkable skill to turn things off while I'm still asleep, and lately I've even managed to chat with people online while still not being awake. I go back to sleep and have no memory of it, I wake up and wonder why someone used my laptop? Eventually I'll learn to study and go to school while asleep, would be very handy. But as it is now I just hate it, and hate me for doing it. Why can't I just be normal? And sleep when normal people do? And wake up when I have 2 alarms going off?

Day didn't get any better when it turns out D got a 100% on the physics exam, now I need to beat that. Atleast I'm not allowed to fail it, which I've got a feeling I'll still do. Great. Something to be happy about is that I'm allowed to do my Hamlet-assignment during the holidays, and I can hand it in next year :) One thing less on my mind. Still need to finish the Art History Portfolio though.

And the stupid green line on my monitor isn't gone. Earlier it's disappeared, but now it seems to be stuck. Makes me want to hate my life, but I can't really allow myself to. So I get stuck hating myself for not allowing me to hating my life. Want to go to sleep now, I'll set both alarms and pray to some obscene God I'll never belive in that I'll wake up. (I'm really getting desperate now, am I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment