15 December 2008

Seven Summits

Yay! I've found a goal in my life! It's a long-term goal, but still :)

"Seven summits, the highest peaks of the seven continents" I want to, I really really want to...
Kilimanjaro (5895 m) in Africa
Denali (6194 m) in North America
Aconcagua (6962 m) in South America
Elbrus (5642 m) in Europe
Carstensz Pyramid (4884 m) in Oceania
Vinson (4897 m) in Antarctica
Mount Everst (8850 m) in Asia

But I guess I should start with getting in some kind of physical condition, right now I'm not in a shape for anything at all. Guess I should put up a pair of running shoes on my wish-list for christmas? D had the idea that we could be working out together, sounds like a plan. I suck at doing stuff on my own, I need someone to poke me, and so does he. And we both love to poke each other and to compete in everything. *happy thoughts tonight*

Now back to my Art History Portfolio... It's boring. I wonder what my mark in Art'll be if I just don't do it? Midterm mark was 92%, so I would probably still pass, but I'd lose the high mark.

Today I've been sleeping, and I did some baking. And watched the TV. Didn't dare go outside, it's to f*****g cold, how will I make it to school tomorrow? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment