17 November 2008

Weekend, again.

And there yet another weekend went past, once again without me doing any of the things I was supposed to. Homework? Done none of it. Got my healthcard-papers together? Done none of it. Not that I'm suprised, more like dissappointed in myself. Spent almost all of saturday in bed, either asleep or just in bed, reading and gaming. Sunday I acctually didn't spend all of in bed, went to Saskatoon, watched parts of D's fencingtournament (he probably loves the fact that I'm refering to him as D). Started out on another picture, big suprise, huh? Might show up here once I'm done with it.

Realised that I'm starting to spin downwards again, not very pleasant, and I also realised I'm afraid of falling asleep. Mostly becase I'm afraid that I won't wake up and I'll be late for something. Atleast that's my theory, because I don't really have trouble taking a nap when I'm home from school. Only problem there is that I'll wake up at 9 or 10, unable to sleep because it's getting to the night already. Great. Somniphobia?

I probably should try to get some sleep now, might succed, might not. And then I can always tell myself that I'm gonna do some math tomorrow morning. As if. But my mind belives it, for now atleast. Hopefully I can fall asleep before it starts panicing about it.

And I miss you. As in you.

1 comment:

  1. I do indeed love that you call me D, that is way awsome :)

    ReplyDelete