10 November 2008

Layout?

This is all very confusing, I can't change the layout. I mean, I can change the template, but I can't edit the one I've chosen. I know I should be able to do that, right? Probably I'm just blind and totally missing out on something, might try tomorrow instead.

Guess that doesn't leave a lot for me to do for now, not here anyways. Probably I'll end up playing Neverwinter Nights (1, not 2) for the rest of the night, now that I've acctually got a good mouse for my laptop. Got bored of the touchpad some week ago and bought myself a nice DeathAdder *happydance*

So, yes, anything else I should say? Some facts about me?

  • I'm addicted to chocolate, caffine and hugs.
  • I've got 2 boyfriends (yes, they know about each other, and no, I don't need a third one)
  • I also love fishes.
  • I'm very good at not sleeping at night.
  • I'm a little too good at sleepeing during period 3 and 5, aka physics and math.
  • English is my second language.

No comments:

Post a Comment