13 November 2008

The missing of a friend

Another night spent on the computer, can't really say that I'm suprised. Though I actually got 3 hours of sleep last evening. Atleast something. Can't really seem to be able to sleep for longer periods, not without nightmares, not without being really slow and tired the day after. I probably should look into it sometime, but not now. Later.

H was online, havn't talked to him in a while. I miss him, really miss him. I remember last time I saw him, the day before he left. We walked to the bus station, all prepared to say goodbye at the bus and everything. Got there in time, waited, the bus came, and the bus drove right by us. That was the last bus for the night. Phone his parents, start walking back towards my house, I needed to get back sooner or later so he might as well keep me company for part of the way. His parents arrived, we said goodbye, told each other we loved each other, that we would see each other again in a year. And then I walked home, alone. Empty. Found his scarf on my room that night, decided to bring it to Canada. Now i wear it everyday in this snow and cold (which isn't really cold people tell me). Point being: I miss him. Imagine living a 10 minuts drive away from each other, being able to see each other whenever. And then suddenly he's in New Zeeland, and then you are in Canada. Almost a day apart in time difference. 19 hours to be more exact.

Hamlet's waiting for me, need to study those quotes for the test we're having in a little more than 3 hours. Maybe I should do some math as well? Planned on doing both Hamlet, math and physics, but physics can forget about it. No priority there, I can do it in school later today (yeah right...). Sometimes I just love how easily I can lie to myself, and accept it, knowing that I'm doing it. D probably won't be able to stick around after school, and no Magic for him tonight either, for the 2nd time in a row. Because he has to drive his brother and cousin to paintballpractice. Giving up his spare time activity for theirs? Sometimes I just don't get it, how he can not say no. But I guess he's a kinder person than I am. And he'll be gone all weekend, no fun for me.

One big question left: Should I head down to WalMart or Superstore before school and get some coke? Or should I try to make the day without it?

No comments:

Post a Comment