24 November 2008

Ice-attack

Sunday evening. This last week went by so fast, it's getting kind of scary how time just seems to fly away from me.

Went to the movies with B on friday night, ofcourse we went to Twilight. We were there around 2 hours before the show was on, and minuts after we arrived the lineup was acctually pretty big. Honestly I don't get the hysteria about it, the book wasn't THAT good, but I guess, teenage romance + vampires... And it's not as if I had anything better to do those hours, so why not be there in time and get a good seat? The movies was acctually really good, and, very sexy, without having any sex at all in it. Didn't care much for the book, but I'll probably download or buy the movie... After the movie was over we just about had the time to run over to shoppers 5 minuts before they closed at midnight. Get some snacks for the rest of the night and then a cab home. (last time I went to the movies with B, a cop run me over on my way home). True Blood for 2 hours and then we fell asleep.

More or less slept through the rest of the weekend, with the exception of sunday afternoon. Accidently got stabbed by D in the tigh while playing with swords, though not bad and I only realised when I was preparing for the night. But I guess we're even since I later on broke his glasses (he tickled me, so it's not only my fault). Ate way too much, my stomach is a little too full now and doesn't like me.

As usual I should've spent the weekend doing homework I never do during school weeks, but hey, I can do that next weekend, right? (as if...) It's only some math, and we're not having an exam tomorrow so it should be O K, and there's art, but I'm at 94% so if my rough drawing is a day or two late that shouldn't matter that much? Reminds me I have to talk to someone in charge about next semester, I really really really wanna take Art 30 (can someone remind me please *hinthint*)

Oh, yeah, I don't like ice. It attacks me and makes me hurt my knee and wrist!

Starting to miss the summer a bit, it was a good summer. And the only ice was the ice in the drinks and up in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment