15 November 2008

Migraine, sleep and cupcakes

Woke up when the alarm went off, at 7-ish this morning. Had the same devilish headache as I had when I went to sleep yesterday (I acctually got some sleep!), and I felt sick. Yay! Wrote a note for my hostmom to call the school and inform them about that I'd be absent today, and then went back to sleep. When I woke up at 16-ish I still had that headache, great. Usually when I get a headache it goes away if I sleep an hour or two, but 16 hours and still trying to kill me? Ate a little and went back to bed, couldn't fall asleep though. Now it's almost gone, and I'm addicted to those cupcakes, chocolate with a lot of icing. And to popcorn.

Obviously I didn't miss anything in school except for D raping the guys in Magic during lunch (why do they never learn that they have to kill him first...?) and that J wore shiny pants. Though I'm not sure about the last one, he might have said that just to mess with me.

Now I'm trying to read Twilight, yes, romantic-teenage-vampire-stuff, which somehting in me doesn't like but still I like the book and can relate to it. Moving to an all-new place, from a big (atleast not small) town to a small town, though my high school here is acctually smaller than the one in the book. And being in a car accident? Been there, done that. Though the police run over me, and was not my father. Eh... Yes. Finished off a bowl of popcorn, again, and am thinking about making more of them.

Should dye my hair, the pink is washing out, again, and my roots are starting to show... Maybe I'll do that tomorrow? Also realised that no-one (as far as I know) is reading this, I've got 7 pageviews, but that might just as well be random people. So if you read you can atleast tell me you're reading? Or leave a comment? (Hi comment addiction!) Then there's the whole thing with do I really want everybody to read this, yada yada yada? Will anyone even care? Or do I just think I'm more important than I am? Anyhow, might give the link to a couple of persons, having nothing better to do.


The picture atop is a drawing I made yesterday, while at Tramp's. My brain was not in any shape to play Magic, and my legs doesn't really like just standing around. So I sat on the floor with my drawing tools and the Blood Cultist card. Add the Fists of the Demigod card to the Blood Cultist and you have a really nice combo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment