27 November 2008

Don't panic

I woke up at 8. Yesterday. Pm. 28 hours ago. After 2½ hour of sleep. Great, isn't it?

Physics exam coming up on friday, math exam on tuesday next week. Art History Portfolio and Hamlet assignment to finish before christmasbreak. Lord of the Flies assignment-ish for tomorrow. But my brain can't think now. Gonna take that shower and then try to sleep. Sleep is sometimes good. I admit it. But usually it isn't.

An odd thing happened today, I ate breakfast. For the first time in forever. But then I never really did sleep either, so I had the time to do it.

For some strange reason my mind tells me it's weekend tomorrow, that it's friday today. I can always wish, but I have to get through 2 more days of school, yay.

Trying to tell myself not to panic, panic is no good. I've got good grades in everything, and both physics and math is getting easier now than a month ago. Atleast it feels so. I hope it is.

Osammanhängande rappakalja, skit samma.

No comments:

Post a Comment