20 November 2008

Playing with fire?

For random unknown reason I got a song stuck in my head right before I planned to go to bed. Brolle JR - Playing with fire. I know I liked the song when it came out a couple of years ago (after a little research I realise it was 6 years ago), but forgot about it until now. I think we have the single laying around somewhere at my mothers house, not sure though. Next thing I knew I was on youtube, finding the song, and then I was at TPB, downloading it. Don't you just love when it takes 3 minutes to download something? :D

Now I'm going to bed, I think. Might read for a little bit, question is, Vampire Hunter? Cheysuli? Or maybe Before They Are Hanged? I SHOULD finish the Cheysuli-chronicles, started reading them in 8th grade, am in 12th now. So I guess that's the choice then? Or...?

No comments:

Post a Comment