20 November 2008

Always on my mind

I'm impressed by myself, I acctually did something I was supposed to today! Health service-papers and copies of passport etc are put on the mailbox, and so is the birthdaypresent for my mother. And I didn't fall asleep in school. And I studied during both physics and math. And I was in time, even though I was tired as hell this morning.

Still confused about what to do, since obviously I can't have what I want. Very annoying to be stuck with these thoughts all day, my head is spinning and I'm feeling sick. My feelings for you doesn't change because of it, I still want you, still need you.

Should do some homework, probably should do alot more things than I'm doing. But atleast now my catfish is the wallpaper on my cell, and Sex, Drogen und Industri is my alarm tone. And Soul of Ice is my ringtone. Thought my cell needed a bit of updating. I havn't had it for 2 years even, and I'm already thinking of buying a new one. But that'll have to wait, I need a HUGE aquarium and a gaming computer first.

The t-key on my keyboard is acting weird, it takes alot more effort to press that one than to press the others, I hope it'll fix itself eventually. Honestly I'm tired of having to send this laptop back and forth to get it fixed for this and that...

No comments:

Post a Comment