04 May 2009

Weekend. What a weekend.

4 of my friends could be dead by now. I still can't really grasp what happened. I don't want to get into detail with it, but to sum things up:
  • drunk agressive guys with knifes, stay away from them
  • don't drive while drunk
My hostmom is stressing out 'cause a lampshade didn't come down the way it was supposed to, and she doesn't trust my skills with lamps that are unattachted to anything. But then, seeing how most people her age doesn't know what to do with it, atleast not girls, and that she doesn't know what experience I have with such things either, I'm not gonna blame her. It's funny though, how far behind this country is when it comes to equal rights. I'm a girl, people doesn't expect me to know things about computers or electric components and what not. But then again, I never was a girly girl.

Soon I'm off to my baby, atleast I hope so. I just want to hold him and tell him he's alive, I'm alive, everybody are alive.

I finished my drawing. Only took around 2 months or so...

1 comment: