28 May 2009

Wednesday...

Apparently I looked like this today.

Today is not over yet.

Stayed home, not feeling good. Way too much pollen in the air, oh how I hate it. Spent the day asleep, atleast until noon. Then meaningless(?) talking with people on MSN. They have all logged off now, and gone to sleep, it was past 2 AM in Sweden. So now I'm here on my own, trying to finish that explication of In an old barn. It was due around 2 months ago. I might get it done. Atleast 5 pages about a 14 lines poem, no problem!

Tomorrow I'll go book shopping. Candy for the soul, or something.

Came to the conclusion I'm giving up on guys (relationship-wise) for now. They don't make sense, they don't do what they said they were gonna do. For now I'm better off without them. I don't have the time. They don't have the time. So what's the point? I'll be so happy with my laptop. It's pink, portable, and hasn't failed me this far. I love it.

---

Note to self: Brittany is the best person ever. I will always love her :)

---

Went to DQ for a bit, back home now. Once the sun's down it's getting cold out, it's not quite summer yet.

Tomorrow there's a high school art exhibition show somewhere, and one of my paintings, this one acctually:


is going to be there :)

I've got an official invitation and all *proud*

Either way, homework awaits me!

3 comments:

  1. Nice

    good luck with the exhibition

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. *harklar sig*
    Har jag inte sagt det förr ey?
    Inga mer förhållanden för dig missy! *hitter med fingret*
    Iaf, snart Arvika :)
    Det blir skoj ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. det tror jag inte alls på. top två veckor efter du kommer hem så har du glömt allt det här om att inte försöka leka förhållande ^^

    ReplyDelete