05 March 2009

Swirl

I should sleep, but there's too much swirling around in my head. It's all stuck there, it can't get out, it's too crowded. Just like when everybody is trying to squeeze out the door at the same time. That's my head now.

So I'll try to continue on the Wildlife Management - folder. Eat locally produced food. It's due on monday. I got all the information. I've started on the layout. Always something, right?

And I finished all math in class today, except for question 6, I'll ask the teacher about it tomorrow.

And apparently I'm considered being a good representant for the school, and I'm gonna be a presenter for the grade 8-tours next week. In the computerlab, talking about drafting. Tell them how fun it is, that they should choose PACI. Meeting about it on monday, school'll provide lunch for us, aka pizza.

For some reason it feels as if my ring went smaller. Funny....

Talking 'bout rings. Graduation ring. Was a grad meeting the other day, and there was a guy there showing some rings, different variations and stuff... I found one I really like, only problem being: it's $175. A lot of money. But it's pretty. So I'll send a nice email to my parents. Tell them about it and so. Not to mention the fact I need more money. Paid the grad fee, $50 and paid another $50 on my grad dress, and tomorrow it's grad pictures. Which is another $25 sitting fee. After that's paid I'll be broke.

Anways. Wildlife Management. Folder. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment