15 March 2009

Metal show and slushies

Tonight was a good night. Local metal show and slushies is a combination hard to beat. You have to love it when you can hear the drums a block away, and on the door there's a paper with the handwritten text "The show is here" on it. I'm gonna have a nice bruise on my knee tomorrow and my hand hurts, but that's the way it goes in a moshpit ^_^


After the show we (me, J, K and another D (I need to figure out another way of putting people's names here, there's like 3 D's and 4 J's by now)) went to Humpty's to get something to eat, curly fries are gooooooooooood. Then dropped D off and then stopped by 7-eleven to get slushies :) Now K is asleep next to me, and I'm trying to decide whether to sleep or play Civ IV. And oh, I made meatballs today. I think I'm gonna have some now.


Also got the strangest text from another J "I'm not ammused", and yes, spelled that way. I thought he didn't want to have anything to do with me, according to himself, and then he texts me. Sure, he was probably drunk and/or high, but still... He didn't text me back when I asked him why he texted, either. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment