26 March 2009

More chocolate.

I'm acctually kinda suprised, and impressed, by my ability not to eat all of the chocolate in one evening. I usually have no problems eating 400 g in one day, and this is only 100 g.

Today was good, I woke up half an hour before I was supposed to be in school, for the second day in a row, and still made it on time (again). In school I slept and tore paper to pieces. Creative.

I can inform people that the ice is seriously trying to kill me, it's made several attempts over the last couple of days, and today it got me pretty badly. My hips and my knees and my hands/wrists are hurting from falling on it. But, it's melting away, slowly. I just want to stand and watch and laugh at it as it can do nothing to stay. And take photos of it.

So yeah, photos. There'll be a bunch of them coming now...

Great night with great friends <3 (notice my epic shirt!)

There's ice on top of the snow. Everything is like a f*****g hockey-rink!

On the other hand, my back alley is better than yours :)

And I looked kinda good today O.o

It's not only on the poles you can find layers in the ice. Very much available in Prince Albert.

It's melting! DIE ICE DIE!

:D

And the pretty sun.

Now. Biology. Stupid Amazon something dolphin.

2 comments:

  1. Dolphin ftl.
    Canada looks so pretty, I've gotta go there someday.
    Also, if you want it to melt faster, get a magnifying glass and burn that shit xD

    =]

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolphins are stupid and ugly.

    Canada is pretty, everything's melting now. Makes me happy.

    *goes looking for magnifying glass*

    ReplyDelete