13 March 2009

And the rest of today

Seems as if I was unable to sleep for no reason at all last night... We were supposed to have a biology quiz today, but we didn't. We had a math quiz though, and it was an open-book one. So no worries there. Spent most of the math class drawing, or as my teacher said "You just put on your headphones and are gone to your own world". Which is true. Suddenly I look around in the classroom and the bell's gone and everbody's left. And J is standing in the door waving to me telling me to hurry up. So we could get to his car. So he could give me a slushie. Which was really really sweet of him, creds to all guys able to take hints!

Went to the piercing/hairstylist studio after school, to get another one in my right ear. Ended up with me getting offered a job O.o
"Who does your hair?"
"I do it myself, why?"
"It looks good. Would you work here?"

But I have no work permit, so I can't. Which sucks. But it still made me happy, seems as if people appreciate my style ^_^

Spent the evening at Tramp's playing Magic, and doing some shading on my drawing. And uh, then got a ride home with T, as usual, we are gonna send the stupid people out in space and keep the earth to ourselves.

To sum the day up:


2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's a pretty good drawing! Didn't know you were so good. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Around an hour/day of drawing is giving some results :) And it might just run in the family...

    ReplyDelete