09 March 2009

Changes.

I changed the colours, and the layout, again. If it's better or worse you'll have to tell me.

This weekend's almost over, and I've done more or less nothing. Went to the movies with J yesterday, saw Watchmen. I don't want to say whether or not it's a good movie, since I haven't read the graphic novel (which I really should do btw).

Other than that I've played Neverwinter Nights 1 and Civilization IV, and avoided doing my homework. Not that it's much to do, but I still need to do it. Might get another piercing this week, just in the earlobe. Question is which one? In my right ear I've got an industrial and a normal one in the earlobe, in my left ear I've got a size 2 (5 mm) stretcher in the earlobe. I want to do both, but I don't want to have the same amount in both... And then I'd like a lip piercing, in the middle of the bottom lip... Would my parents kill me for that? Not that they've got any say in it, but still. I'll talk to the guy in the store about it. He's nice, and he's the only one here I've met who listens to Kraftwerk. Everbody else is all "Kraft Dinner?". But he's from Poland, not from Canada. Guess that explains it.


So, which one should have another one? Both?

And I should finish my Magic doodeling. It's pretty cool actually, if you think geeky stuff's cool, that is.

Realised I haven't changed my calendars from February to March yet. Got two of them in my room, a Happy Bunny and a Louis Ryou. So an egocentric bunny and halfnaked hot girls. Quite a mix.

Oh, I also need to find out where to get UV-tattoo... And to find a good picture of a ghost, preferably a Pac Man-ghost. Shouldn't take too long to make one, so it shouldn't be too expensive. Maybe next month? *wants to*

2 comments:

  1. I personally like the new layout

    it's awesome, and as for the piercings, I'd say keep em as they are.
    And yes, do read the graphic novel, it will explain much. And as I raged at in the cinema, no giant squid ending :P

    You'll see

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I'll have to find it somewhere then, the local store should have it and I'll be there on thursday evening (remind me to buy loads of 20-sided dice for a photo-project-thing I have an idea about) :)

    I should go to sleep. Been playing Civilization IV for a couple of hours <3

    ReplyDelete