12 March 2009

I want slush-ice.

I want a slush-ice. It's only -36 outside. And half past 1 in the morning.

My sleepingpattern is as inexistent as ever, got home from school and slept for 4 hours, been awake since around 8 PM. Got a biology quiz and a math quiz tomorrow, as well as an biology assignment that was due monday this week. Can't find the motivation to get to it though. As usual.

Atleast I talked with my drafting-teacher from last semester today, got 3 books on the subject now, just to check through and stuff so I'll be prepared for Skills Canada. Not to mention I need to spend some time in the computer lab during lunch instead of the science lab (where we play Magic), and acctually work with AutoCAD. My biggest concern right now is that I'm used to the 2003 version, and we're probably gonna be using the 2006 version at Skills Canada. If anyone knows anything about the difference of the two of them I'd love to hear about it.

There's a metal show coming up this weekend, for the first time this year. It'll be fun, I might even be able to get into the moshpit if my leg decides to be nice to me that day. If not I'll just hang around with K and laugh at J who'll be nowhere but in the moshpit. It's a long weekend, too, got friday, monday and tuesday off :)

Now back to school work. Not that I was doing any of it, but still. Study. Get good grades. Make an average of >90%. Would feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment