03 April 2009

Regina and stuff

I'm in Regina now. 4-5 hour drive south of Prince Albert. I miss E, but I've got a sweater of his.

The ride was interesting. I slept some of the time, was more or less awake for the rest of it. Once we reached Regina we had some slight trouble finding our hotel. Then we had slight problems finding our way out from the parkinglot when we were going to the movies.

I was planning to write something long and deep and thoughtful and stuff here. I think I fail on that. Instead there will be pictures. Of. Stuff.

We went ice fishing with Wildlife Management (I've got a 95% in that class!), and my UV-filter broke when a classmate dropped my camera.

So I apparently needed a new UV-filter. And I kinda happaned to buy a tripod as well. So I can now take pictures of the stars... And the moon. And stuff.

Prince Albert skyline.

Me and A had fun with the camera and the built-in flashlight on my cell. Maybe too much fun?

Look, it's me! :O

We had the coolest game of tick-tack-toe ever. I can add that the snow on that field was knee-deep and that my toes were frozen after 2 hours in steeltoes and the snow.

On our way to Regina. Have to love the sign. We saw both missiles and houses and strange things that looked like parts of a bridge or pipeline, loaded on semi's.

Hotel room in Regina. I'm supposed to do stuff in 7½ hour from now. I haven't looked over it for 3 months or so. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment