09 April 2009

Homework and voting

I procrastinate everything.

English, at least 5 pages explication of In An Old Barn, due today - one page done
English, re-write a poem by changing the nouns, due last monday - done today
Biology, foodweb including atleast 20 species, due last monday - haven't started yet

Then there's the math that I haven't done at all this semester, and still managed to get an 81 in. Other marks are (yes, I have to write them here, 'cause I'm happy with them):
English A30: 88
Wildlife Management 30: 95
Biology 20: 93
Design 10: 98 (!)

So yeah. Average is 91. That gives me honours with distinction. Go me! :D

On to other things.

I got mail today. From the government. I'm gonna vote in the election for the European Union Departement! Have a guess what my vote'll be, it shouldn't be hard at all to figure out. So yeah, first time voting, and I do it by mail.

More homework awaits. And soon enough a cuddly boy. Night :)

2 comments:

  1. Meh

    voting is lame

    Destroy the establishment!!!!

    I wish i could vote :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete